Thanks Ming. For tests, I think it's very jira specific. 1673 is about
syntax and, therefore, is a matter of richness in the regression test case.

However, I'm wondering of bigger-ticket items such as odb Windows, CentOS
7, etc. It seems to me that we need a little more testing for such items if
they are part of the release?

Gunnar

Thanks,

Gunnar