Hi,

I think there's some room for improvement here, if possible can you update the
report before the reporting deadline. In future please start working on the
report well in advance of the deadline.

> 3. Polish the code and document to satisfy the Apache way.

There's nothing directly in the Apache way about polishing code or
documentation. Doing so may attract and keep contributors, but there are
probably more important things to focus on.

>### Are there any issues that the IPMC or ASF Board need to be aware of?
> Needs mentors and IPMCs to help to bootstrap the project and follow the
> Apache way to grow the community.

My understanding is that the project has been bootstrapped, if that is not the
case, what more needs to be done?  It is not up to the IPMC and mentor to grow
your community it is up to TubeMQ PPMC. Your mentors and the Incubator can
provide help and guidance but you are responsible for this. Please correct this.

> ### How has the community developed since the last report?

This is not enough detail, please provide more. The measles stats on GH /JIRA
can be removed as they mean nothing to anyone outside the organisation. If they
are included than some commentary on what they mean would be helpful. I didn’t
see the meetup announced on the dev list, which is concerning.

Thanks,.
Justin