Sorry, due to vacation last week, I couldn’t reply to your email in time.

1. The new project name is under Apache review and may be adjusted, so I
need to announce it after confirmation.

2. We'll release the new Architecture and Roadmap around April:
    We hope to provide a complete one-stop streaming data service platform:
the system integrates a series of components in the form of plug-ins from
collection, aggregation, storage, and forwarding to build a complete data
reporting service; based on the platform, users only need to publish and
subscribe data and can easily build analysis and applications based on
streaming data; The TubeMQ will continue to evolve in this project.

Thanks!

Lan Liang <liangyuanpen...@163.com> 于2020年12月27日周日 上午1:17写道: