Friends and maintainers of pyuno,  :)

Making our code base warning-clean (see thread on dev@openoffice.org), I stumbled over a detail in pyuno/source/module/pyuno_module.cxx rev. 1.9.14.1 I am not sure how to resolve: The two functions PyEnum2Enum and PyType2Type used to take a Runtime argument that they did not use, so I removed it. However, in lines 458 and 483 of pyuno_module.cxx, these functions got called with a freshly created Runtime instance:

  {
    Runtime runtime;
    PyType2Type( obj, runtime );
  }

and I am not sure whether the Runtime constructor should still be called for side effects:

  {
    Runtime runtime;
    PyType2Type( obj );
  }