Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
Stephan Bergmann a écrit :

Ah, that one.  Now that you mention a custom ClassLoader, there are
probably two problems involved here:

First, the defaultBootstrap_InitialComponentContext code in juh.jar
needs to load a native juh shared library.  This works if (a) juh.jar is
loaded by a classloader derived from URLClassLoader and (b) the loaded
juh.jar is from an OOo or URE installation (where the native juh shared
library is found "close" to it, in a well-defined relative position).

Second, if the native juh shared library can be found, it can still fail
to find other shared libraries it depends on, especially on Windows (are
you working on Windows?).

I'm working on Linux, but the juh shared library is loaded...

AFAIK, Jürgen is attacking the second problem only, so you need to make
sure that you are not affected by the first problem (i.e., what kind of
classloader is used to load juh.jar from where?).

I'm deriving an URLClassLoader and I redefines the findLibrary() and
loadClass() methods. This ClassLoader is very near from the one in this
example I wrote:
http://blogs.nuxeo.com/sections/blogs/cedric_bosdonnat/2006_02_24_embedding-ooo-and-msoffice-in-eclipse-part-3

I may have made a mistake by writing the findLibrary method()... but I
can't see which one. Does the libjuh.so library loads some .uno.so
library ? This might be a problem because my ClassLoader doesn't return
them...

Em, Jürgen just reminded me that there still is an issue in juh.jar (using System.loadLibrary instead of NativeLibraryLoader), that he gave you a modified juh.jar the other day, and that you claimed that "it worked" with that juh.jar on Linux. Is it so that your problems will be gone on Linux once that modification to juh.jar is committed (in which case I only caused confusion with my questions)?

-Stephan

Cedric