Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
Stephan Bergmann a écrit :

2  Start a Java process that bootstraps a native UNO environment in
process via
com.sun.star.comp.helper.Bootstrap.defaultBootstrap_InitialComponentContext

(see test-javanative in ure/source/uretest/Makefile[.pln] for an
example).  That way, the returned XComponentContext gives you access to
an environment where the information from types.rdb and services.rdb is
accessible.
Good to hear that this is possible: it would be the same way for OOo and
the URE. However as explained upper, there are still some bugs and I'll
wait for them to be fixed on every platform.
Do you have any issue numbers and/or specific problem descriptions?

I just have talked about that with Juergen and he told me that it will
be fixed. I don't have any issue number for this. When I used this
bootstrap from a class loaded by a custom ClassLoader I got an error
like (I don't recall the exact wording): "No mapping found: C++ <-> Java".

The issue number is i65388 and the problem is that dependent libraries can't be found. For Unix this issue is fixed by using the NativeLibraryLoader in juh.jar to load the libjuh.so. libjuh.so is linked with a correct rpath to find it's dependent libraries. But under Windows there is no rpath link option available and i am currently evaluating a different approach.
I will keep you informed.

Juergen

Cedric