This is resending.

发件人: quch
发送时间: 2007-11-22 20:17:15
收件人: dev
抄送: Kay Ramme - Sun Germany - Hambur
主题: Question on C++ Uno Runtime.

Hi, all,

First of all, to whom I have got help from, thank you very much!

As I am trying to do the task Clear Separation of C and CPP Uno, I have
questions:

1. As there are many C++ stuffs in "cppu" module, I 'd better find a way to
handle them. Can I take specifications on OOo wiki for the track ?  Thus I want
to  divide them into 6 parts: mapping, Thread, bridge, bootstrap, envirionment,
tester, then I will focus on them separately. How do you think about this? Or
do you have any good idea about divide it?

2. Is the SPEC descripts on wiki with full information or just a part of it?
Take "Uno/Binary/Spec/Threading-Model" for example,
 http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Uno/Cpp/Spec/FreeReference , can I
make the "API " feild as all of the APIs provided by Binary UNO?  And in the
link page: "Uno/Binary/Spec/Environment Stack", I will get the field of
"Rational" -"API", where I can get the Enterable interface, and client API, are
they just examples or all of the information that  I should know about Binary
Environment which are put here (besides UNO/Spec/Environment Stack)?

3. How to get the information about *.rdb files are used by maker? As the wiki:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/UNO_registery_and_Bootstrapping#The_Bootstrap
 says: "<OpenOffice.org1.1_SDK>/LINUXexample.out/bin where binaries are
constructed by default makefiles." Which "makefiles" does it refer to? How to
get OpenOffice.org1.1_SDK?

4. Is URE that we can download from OOo , like
http://download.openoffice.org/2.3.0/ure.html , pakaged by building OOo source?
And is it provided by our UDK project?  Is this URE the same meaning with the
UNO Runtime in "C UNO Runtime" ?

Anybody will give me any answer about them? Thank you very much! :-)  May you
have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Cynthia
2007-11-22