quch wrote:
4. Is URE that we can download from OOo , like
http://download.openoffice.org/2.3.0/ure.html , pakaged by building
OOo source? And is it provided by our UDK project?  Is this URE the
same meaning with the UNO Runtime in "C UNO Runtime" ?

Yes, the URE product you can download is one of the products that are built when you build the whole OOo source code (all the products are built in module instsetoo_native; most if not all of the code that is packaged into it is comming from modules that are part of the UDK project).

-Stephan