Alexandro Colorado wrote:
Hi people,

Does URE contains all the components from the original OOo. Is it possible to do file conversions the same way you will do if you had the complete OOo application? My guess is that yes but I am particularly curious on things like dispatcher but I haven't write in Java so I am not sure if there is even a dispatcher for Java.

No, URE contains just the UNO runtime system, none of the Office functionality parts of OOo.

-Stephan