Hi Alexandro,

Alexandro Colorado a écrit :
> On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 03:08:37 -0600, Stephan Bergmann
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Alexandro Colorado wrote:
>>> Hi people,
>>>  Does URE contains all the components from the original OOo. Is it
>>> possible to do file conversions the same way you will do if you had
>>> the complete OOo application? My guess is that yes but I am
>>> particularly curious on things like dispatcher but I haven't write in
>>> Java so I am not sure if there is even a dispatcher for Java.
>>
>> No, URE contains just the UNO runtime system, none of the Office
>> functionality parts of OOo.
>>
>> -Stephan
>
> So no interfaces at all?

Only a few basic ones (eg com::sun::star::beans::PropertyValue). To see
all the interfaces declared in the URE, run regview agains the types.rdb
file contained in the URE installation.

However, it would be really wonderful for URE-based development to
publish the XNamedContainer implementation helpers contained in the
comphelper module... (and may be others).

Regards,
Cedric