Cynthia Qu wrote:
Hi,all,

May you have a nice holiday season! And Merry Christmas!  ^_^

Could anybody of the list tell me what the "class Type"  which is
defined in "cppu/inc/com/sun/star/uno/Type.h" is used only for C++
UNO or both of C UNO and C++ UNO ? What does it used for? I just got
know it does something between types of IDL and UNO. I am not sure if
I should move it out of cppu or not, for I thought it has something
to do with C UNO. I need your support! Thank you in advance!  :-)

It is only used for C++. Typically, it is not included directly, but indirectly via com/sun/star/uno/Type.hxx (which defines the relevant inline functions of class com::sun::star::uno::Type). The class com::sun::star::uno::Type is the representation in the C++ UNO language binding of the UNO type TYPE (just as for example the class com::sun::star::uno::Any is the representation in the C++ UNO language binding of the UNO type ANY, or sal_Int32 is the representation in the C++ UNO language binding of the UNO type LONG).

-Stephan