hi, Stephan,

Thank you very much for your kindness reply! I got it ,then. :)

I also have other questions:
1.How to make sure I have moved out all of the C++ stuff we need to move?

2.What is the workflow of the task described here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Uno/Todo/Clear_Separation_of_C_and_Cpp_and_Core_Components
 . Well, I mean how to get you know what I have done about the task, if I
thought I have completed it ?  Shall I need to do all of the tasks described in
the link page and then inform you, or inform you after each task I have done
and let you check out if I have done it right,then move on?

3.I don't understand what has done in the fuction "_defaultConstructUnion" :
****************
inline void _defaultConstructUnion(
        void * pMem,
        typelib_TypeDescription * pTypeDescr )
        SAL_THROW( () )
{
        ::uno_type_constructData(
                (char *)pMem + ((typelib_UnionTypeDescription
*)pTypeDescr)->nValueOffset,
                ((typelib_UnionTypeDescription *)pTypeDescr)->pDefaultTypeRef );
        *(sal_Int64 *)pMem = ((typelib_UnionTypeDescription
*)pTypeDescr)->nDefaultDiscriminant;
}

4.Can I just move out the code "class Enterable" in cppu/inc/cppu/Enterable.hxx
and put it into a file in cppuhelper/inc/Enterable.hxx (new created in this
folder), but keep the other "extern "C" inline" stuff without moving?

I am looking forward to your reply, and thank you in advance!  :-)

Best regards,
Cynthia  ^_^
2007-12-04

Stephan Bergmann wrote;