Hi Bernard,

> I may not be on the right mailing list (there are so many!).

You aren't. Nonetheless, you caught my attention.

> I have created on February, 18, the Issue 86186 where I explain that
> TextBoxes with vertical scrollbars have several display anomalies.
> I still find it on 2.4.0 RC2.
>
> I think this regression could generate complaints if 2.4.0 is released
> without correction. I have provided several snapshots, it is easy to
> replicate.

I tried reproducing it, and succeeded - in all 2.4 RCs so far, and also
in 2.3 and 3.3.1. The latter means that as ugly as this issue is, it
doesn't qualify as show stopper for 2.4, sorry.

I confirmed the issue and put the 3.0 target onto it.

Note: You originally assigned this issue to MBA - assigning issues
directly to people who you *believe* are the right contact is almost
never a good idea, they will most certainly linger there without any
action, since most people do not (need to) have UNCONFIRMED issues on
their radar. You should leave the initial owner empty when submitting an
issues, this ensures it arrives at a person which *is* used to caring
for UNCONFIRMED issues (actually: whose job it is to care).

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -