Message de Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany date 2008-03-02 20:28 :
Hi Bernard,

I may not be on the right mailing list (there are so many!).

You aren't. Nonetheless, you caught my attention.

Note: You originally assigned this issue to MBA - assigning issues
directly to people who you *believe* are the right contact is almost
never a good idea, they will most certainly linger there without any
action, since most people do not (need to) have UNCONFIRMED issues on
their radar. You should leave the initial owner empty when submitting an
issues, this ensures it arrives at a person which *is* used to caring
for UNCONFIRMED issues (actually: whose job it is to care).

Ciao
Frank

I _never_ fill the Assigned to field when creating an Issue.
This was "magically" assigned by the system. Perhaps a bug somewhere...

______
Bernard