Hi,

I've just written my first Calc addin and I managed to get my functions in Calc.

Now I have tried to throw exception (RuntimeException or
IllegalArgumentException) but the whole
application crashes as soon as an exception is thrown.

I get

'com::sun::star::uno::RuntimeException'

which seems to come from g++ rather then OO.
Even an exception thrown inside a try{} catch(...){} crashes everything.

I have read that one should use the same compiler used to compile OO.
Is it (still) true? Is this my problem? What about dependent libraries?
I am using Fedora 9, gcc 4.3.0, OO openoffice.org-core-2.4.1-17.4.fc9-i386.
How do I find which compiler was used?

This page
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Compiler_versions_used_by_port_maintainers_and_release_engineers

Does not seem to cover my case.