Hi Dan,

there is the ODFToolkit project, you may want to have a look at that ...

http://odftoolkit.org/

Regards

  Kay

Daniel Elliott wrote:
Hello,

Thank you to all for this very cool library!  I am a bit new and need
some guidance.

Using the tutorials in the wiki, I now know how to load, modify, and
save writer docs using the API.  However, we are writing a desktop app
that we will distribute and would like to avoid distributing the open
office executables (just the api libraries, would be preferable).

All I need to do is add a graphic or two and some values in
pre-specified locations.  Is it possible to do this without using the
OO services of a hidden OO instance and just either parse the doc or
build an app from scratch using API calls?

Thank you.

- dan