Hi,

I can only agree with the others.

Thanks Marshall for your tremendous work.

Richard is a logical choice. Additionally to the already mentioned
arguments, he is an ASF member and knows the Apache Way as well as the
duties of a PPMC. And he is also involved in many UIMA-related projects
outside of ASF, e.g., dkpro-core, WebAnno, INCEpTION ...

Best,

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Klügl