In case you’re wondering you can find the package tarballs (source+binaries)
here :

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheunomi-1005/org/apache/unomi/unomi/1.1.0-incubating/

I’ll try to do some basic verifications but I guess we need some mentors to
help us out with the release process :) Thanks guys !

cheers,
  Serge…