Hi Serge,

about the process:

1. this discussion should stand on the private mailing list, between the PPMC member. 2. You start one vote per proposed committer again on the private mailing list 3. If the vote pass, then you invite the proposed committer who has to accept the invitation. 4. Once the invitation accepted, we have to deal with logistic stuff (ICLA and Apache account).

Regards
JB