The REST API is actually being rewritten as a GraphQL API in the specification
work so we can include these changes.

I think the hierarchy was used to also retrieve all conditions and properties
under a global parent tag called "eventCondition" or things like that. Will
this be modified to use something else ?

Will categories be introduced to replace the tag hierarchy ?

Cheers,
  Serge

T +41 22 361 3424

9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
jahia.com
SKYPE | LINKEDIN | TWITTER | VCARD