Ok, what I propose is that we cancel the graduation vote and that we
start votes to "officially add" more PPMC members (that are depending
on the point of view already PPMC members but let's make it more
official) right away. It should be acceptable to do these in parallel
I hope Bertrand ?

If not we can also do them sequentially but that will take a lot more
time to get ready for graduation.

Thanks for the feedback and the help, hopefully, we'll get there soon :)

cheers,
  Serge...