On 1/31/07, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jan 31, 2007, at 5:54 AM, Nathan Bubna wrote:

> On 1/30/07, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Why is he the only one that can do the site?
>
> because Maven2 has issues and that's what the current site is being
> built with.  i've tried to get it working on my machine, but no luck
> yet.

Then I'd argue this shouldn't be our site until this is fixed :)

Sorry, it's a little late for argument. :(  this is our first go at
our TLP site.  we didn't have one, Henning made one that worked for
him and believed he had left sufficient instructions for others to
copy.  Turns out it wasn't so simple (at least for me, YMMV).  No one
foresaw this, and fixes and further effort are in the pipeline.  If i
understand the situation fully, the options facing each of us here are
a) jump in and help, b) replace it entirely with something more
workable, or c) wait for someone else to do a) or b).   personally,
i'm planning to find time for a).