Ok, folks.  I believe it's time to wrap up VelocityTools 1.x and move
on.  This is the last planned release in the 1.x series.  Since i
really don't think anyone has other changes waiting in the wings for
the release, i went ahead and rolled the test build.  Please test
thoroughly, so just maybe it can really be the last one without any
point releases for typos or build problems.  :)

The test build for this release is available at:
http://people.apache.org/~nbubna/velocity/tools/1.4/

Please vote regarding your support for releasing this test build as
VelocityTools 1.4:

[ ] +1 Let's do it
[ ] +0 Have fun; i don't care.
[ ] -0  Not sure about this, but i won't stop you.

The voting period is typically 72 hours, putting its close time as
roughly 5pm PST on Saturday, Nov 17th.  If i do not find time amidst
chores that day to finish the release process, then i will do so
first thing Monday morning (assuming the vote passes), with the hope
that we can announce the release Tuesday morning.

My vote is +1