Rather confusing vote indeed... half of the votes ended up on the
private list, and there was a conditional vote.

I think we should just cc the votes to the private list so that busy
people see it, but dev should stay the main list for votes.

I got:

+1 from Henning
+1 from Will
(conditional) +1 from Nathan

Byron didn't vote but expressed some reserves (please, next time,
express an integer opinion :-) )

Facing this lukewarm result, I wondered what to do, plus I didn't
exactly know what to vote myself. So I made some tests and I really
think there is something broken with macro parameters in 1.6.2.

So I vote -1.

I'll elaborate about the tests I made on JIRA.

  Claude