On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 2:38 AM, Perry Tew <pe...@ultracart.com> wrote:
> Hey man, it's cool.  I figured since I was just a lurker I didn't count.  :)
> But really, I shouldn't count.  I've only taken from this project, never
> given, so no apologies.
> The site looks stellar, btw.  Great job.

Perry, "binding" is a legal term, not a value judgement.  Your opinion
on this matter is important, especially since you are an end user of
velocity.

However, only members of the project management committee (PMC) have
the legal authority to make certain decisions, such as approving
releases or adding new committers/PMC members.

In this particular decision, however, I don't think "binding" applies
as this is more of a technical decision than a legal one.