Infra's answer:

> Hi Claude,
> We are currently not accepting new projects for the CMS system until we have migrated it to a new machine and tidied it up.
>
> We will announce on the infrastructure list when the CMS is (hopefully) accepting new requests again.

That doesn't block us from publishing the new site. Except, we won't have the nice editing bookmarklet and other CMS features yet. We just have to publish the site locally (the procedure is explained on the site) and push it online with svnpubsub.
I'll do it in a near future.

  Claude

On 19/05/2016 08:32, Claude Brisson wrote:
> switch to this new site and to the Apache CMS?

The vote was launched more than 48h ago. We already have four +1 binding votes (Mike Kienenberger, Nathan Bubna, Will Glass-Husain and Claude Brisson), plus one +1 non-binding vote (Jacob Champlin).

So let's do it! I open the request to infra.

  Claude