I change my vote to -1: I forgot Mike as new commiter... (sorry about that, Mike!). Also, Dishara (who worked on the JSR 223 scripting) is not listed.

Ah, and Antonio asked to become emeritus (but the change hasn't been pushed upwards, I think only Nathan can do it).

If you don't mind, I'll revert and redo the release procedure, keeping your votes (3 binding votes from Sergiu, Nathan and myself), and publishing the master pom artifact directly with those little changes. If this democratic rules breaching does disturb anyone, please chime in.

  Claude