Velocity was functionally complete years ago and there was not much to develop
and fix anyway.  Basically it is very mature and just works as ever. I'm not
aware that there are better alternatives.And focus in web development has
shofted anyway -  now we are supposed  to create DOM with JS on client side and
not stream it from java backend.

----[ Konstantin Pribluda http://www.pribluda.de ]---------------- JTec quality
components: http://www.pribluda.de/projects/

    On Monday, March 30, 2020, 08:09:12 AM GMT+2, Will Glass-Husain