@Will - we are experiencing some troubles with the syncing of our github repository, we're investigating.

@Konstantin - last release is very recent, and the 2.x series has bought up several new features like space gobbling, optimizations, syntax enhancements... And while it's true that client-side DOM handling made server-side templating less used, it's far from being the only architectural choice. Plus, last I heard, Java ran on android...

  Claude

On 20-03-30 08 h 51, Konstantin Priblouda wrote:
Velocity was functionally complete years ago and there was not much to develop
and fix anyway.  Basically it is very mature and just works as ever. I'm not
aware that there are better alternatives.And focus in web development has
shofted anyway -  now we are supposed  to create DOM with JS on client side and
not stream it from java backend.

----[ Konstantin Pribluda http://www.pribluda.de ]---------------- JTec quality
components: http://www.pribluda.de/projects/

     On Monday, March 30, 2020, 08:09:12 AM GMT+2, Will Glass-Husain