On 09/11/2018 12:58 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:
Hi,

So we do only have one mentor (I didn't know there was a requirement
of  multiple mentors).

What happen if your only mentor is missing for a bit or gets busy? It also
going to be harder to get IPMC votes on releases.

As for the PPMC members that are missing from
whimsy, I'm still waiting on ICLAs from folks. I hope to have them
onboard soon or I'll remove them from the list.

Great, thanks for that - it would be good to put that in your report.

We also have to deal with the missing reports i.e. New podling need to report
monthly for the first 3 months.

I would think that that befalls the IPMC to educate the podlings on and keep track of. I haven't been able to find any mention of this in the incubator policy documents when I read them back then, or when I re-read them just now, nor have we gotten any requests for reports prior to September, as evident from the list archives. The incubation policy states;

"Each Podling in Incubation SHALL undergo a regular review of progress by the Incubator PMC. Such reviews SHALL occur at least quarterly. The Incubator PMC MAY, at their discretion, choose to review individual Podlings with greater frequency"

If this isn't so for the first three months, it should perhaps be emphasized in the policy.

Thanks,
Justin