On 09/11/2018 01:25 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:
Hi,

I haven't been able to find any mention of this in the incubator policy
documents when I read them

It’s stated here [1] "Currently new Podlings report to the Incubator monthly for the
first three months, then quarterly thereafter."

Gotcha, thanks for the link. I'm going to still object to the way the incubator has confusing policies where one overlaps the other with seemingly no reference. It's not fun to be thinking you read the policy and followed it, and then later to be told you didn't actually follow policy because here's an addendum that we forgot to reference, but which may or may not be current policy. I hope this gets cleared up for future podlings. As a start, the report request email could probably be tweaked to also include new podlings that have to report every month.

It's the same required that TLP have when they graduate.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html#podling_status_reports