Hi York,

I know weex team put lot of effort to build the whole eco system, from
the runtime to development tools and others.
But we can only host the downloads of the weex project, not the other
tools which are built on top it.
I cannot find the download the weex artifacts but only the weex IDE
and playground.

Could you explain it?

BTW, once we vote the release, we need to distributed those release
kit to Apache mirrors for the downloads of user.
I don't think we did this step of work after the vote of weex 0.22.0[1]

[1]https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/76f90754258431e48a6d86afedd3862b642320a43e3c96de4326a9cd@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem