Of course there can still be a "VS Code extension" entry under (e.g.)
"Third party tools".

And the extension actually has a perfectly fine website, so no need to
rehost the documentation and images etc:
Both https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=weex.vscode-weex
and https://github.com/weex-cli/vscode-weex (although the Github org
name is problematic) work just fine.

Of course feel free to drop the PR link when it is up. Will be happy
to provide feedback.

-J