In my opinion there is no dilemma, just a bit of work ahead of us.
We will start by collecting all the possibly problematic things, then
find simple and effective solutions to each and every one.
And _if_ we can't solve some of them, we might have to think about
"legal" or other solutions. But I don't expect that to be needed.

-J