great News!

Thx,

Korbinian

Johan Compagner schrieb:
Configuring the prefix wicket  is something on my todo for 1.5

On 4/12/08, Korbinian Bachl - privat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for clear answer; In case i I add a feature request: would it
even be possible to change the Id at a later time?

I catch me regularly to add Components like Links, Panels etc. to a
List<Component> and have them rendered later on to different Markups in
different ListViews - and that means I need to hold them in sync
regarding their id;

And another feature request idea: would it be OK to add a synonym for
wicket:id="" e.g.: w:id="" or even only :id="" ? Would be some less
typing :)

Best,

Korbinian

Matej Knopp schrieb:
 short question: Why isn't it possible to have a setId(String id) on the
components?
short anwer:
- Is it really necessary that they know their id at  creation-time?
yes

-Matej
 Regards,

 Korbinian