So ObjectModel will hold a single object only? What about lists and collections?
IMHO the "Object.." prefix has no benefit.

Why not drop the Model class altogether?
Its static helper methods could be located in a new non-instantiable class Models (note the trailing 's') because there's nothing more exciting the Model class currently provides.

My 2 cents

Sven

Matej Knopp wrote:
Should we rename IModel to Model we would also have to rename Model to
something. ObjectModel sounds like a really good name to me because it
says what it does. Holds single object.

Locator sounds really weird. I think renaming Model to Locator would
be hell lot more confusing than renaming IModel to Model.

-Matej