Apparently it also needs port 8111 to be able to register with the server...

See:

http://wicketstuff.org/teamcity/agents.html?unauthorized=true

and if you're logged on to the server:

/home/wicket/teamcity-5.0/buildAgent/conf
/home/wicket/teamcity-5.0/buildAgent/logs/teamcity-agent.log
/home/wicket/tomcat/logs/catalina.out