On 20/06/2010 2:12 PM, Jeremy Thomerson wrote:
On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Martijn Dashorst<
martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>  wrote:

I've setup the hudson stuff, but I haven't seen an example build that
deploys snapshots to nexus.

Martijn
I just committed the pom changes from Michael.  I think all you'll need to
do in Hudson (for trunk) is change the build profile to use
"apache-nexus-deploy" instead of whatever it's currently using.  Then we can
duplicate for 1.4.x.

You will need to modify the Goals and options text field of the Hudson Job to something like this:
-Papache-nexus-deploy clean deploy

I looked at build #6 of the 1.4.x branch and the maven command being executed is:

Executing Maven: -B -f /home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Apache Wicket 1.4.x/wicket-1.4.x/pom.xml -Dmaven.repo.local=/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Apache Wicket 1.4.x/.repository clean install

So the key changes will be to active the new profile and to run the deploy goal instead of install.

When it is working you should see entries like this in the build log:

[INFO] [deploy:deploy]
[INFO] Retrieving previous build number from apache.snapshots.https
[INFO] repository metadata for: 'snapshot org.apache.wicket:wicket-parent:1.5-SNAPSHOT' could not be found on repository: apache.snapshots.https, so will be created Uploading: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/wicket/wicket-parent/1.5-SNAPSHOT/wicket-parent-1.5-20100617.013747-1.pom
26K uploaded

Regards,

Mike