Thanks Martijn and Jeremy for all your work on getting this to work.

I have the 1.4.10-SNAPSHOT wicketstuff-core artifacts deploying again now that they can fetch the snapshots from https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots.

Martijn: your Apache Infrastructure ticket has been updated that the builds in 1.5.x were failing due to load on the build server. I checked the log for #111 and the profile is correct but the goal is still 'install' not 'deploy' which is needed to deploy the 1.5-SNAPSHOT artifacts.

A committer can check their ability to deploy by seeing if they can log into the nexus interface at http://repository.apache.org then check for the 'Enterprise' left section and the 'Staging' link. There should be an org.apache.wicket row in the top table and nothing in the bottom table. The bottom table can be shown by selecting the org.apache.wicket row in the top table.

You should be able to test the staging release process by downloading a working copy of trunk, changing the versions to remove the SNAPSHOT (mvn versions:set -DnewVersions=1.4.11) and then 'mvn -P apache-nexus-deploy clean deploy'

Once deploy has been run you can reload the bottom table in the web interface and you should see a unique row for each computer (IP address) that has run a deploy. At this point you know it works and can just right click the staging row and click 'drop'.

Thanks again,

Mike

Fixed for 1.4.x, 1.5.x seems to have a hudson error (getting http 500 errors)

Martijn

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 12:13 AM, Michael O'Cleirigh