Hi Douglas,

WICKET-3171 describes a problematic case, where visibility of a
component changes while its form is being processed.
In our projects we're overriding isVisible() where appropriate and never
encountered a similar problem.

I'd say WICKET-3171 is the rare 5% usecase. What's next, is overriding
isEnabled() going to be declared evil too? ;)

Sven