tetsu, ever tried to:

- get an AjaxRequestTarget in a component that was not designed by ajax in mind?

- tried to ajaxify a table-row in a dataTable component?

- tried ajax with repeaters?

- tried to interact with a modal window from inside in case you have a pure non-ajax page within it?

of even

- got tired with the verbose .setOut... .setMark... true?

- wondered why my ajaxified component got more lines of code then the rest of the page?