On 09/25/2012 04:12 PM, Carl-Eric Menzel wrote:
+1 for me

100 is maybe a bit too small, but I don't think we should go higher
than 120. I like having relatively short lines (same reason why
newspapers print in columns, easier for the eyes), and also that way I
can have several other views open next to the editor.

Carl-Eric

*let the formatting flame wars begin!! :-D*

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 16:54:25 +0300