Replace CGLIB with ByteBuddy because it has better support for Java 8 and 9

What are the advantages? Seems Spring hasn't decided on this yet:

        https://jira.spring.io/browse/SPR-8190

Regards
Sven

On 20.11.2016 00:47, Martin Grigorov wrote:
Replace CGLIB with ByteBuddy because it has better support for Java 8 and 9
?
CGLIB could stay as fallback (via system property) until 9.0.0.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 12:49 PM, Andrea Del Bene <an.delb...@gmail.com>