Hi KB,

Thanks for your inputs!

The demo app is wicket-jquery-ui-samples:
https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui

online here:
http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/

If you want to give a try at profiling, you are very welcome! :)

In the meantime, I launch the HPROF on the server and I will let it collect
data for some hours. Will see what comes out...
By monitoring the traffic, I also saw queries to the InspectorPage (yes,
I've got the inspector page in "production"! But that's a demo app, that's
why...).
I know the inspector page can be memory consuming, so maybe it's an hit...

Best regards,
Sebastien