Github user svenmeier commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/273

    @tremel thanks for your usage example.

    It seems to me we're mixing at least three topics in this pull request:
    - JavaScriptReferenceHeaderItem needs integrity and and crossOrigin ... fine
    - JavaScriptUtils#writeJavaScriptUrl() is getting to many parameters, maybe
an attribute map can help here?
    - references cannot alter the attributes of their headerItem (besides the
url of course): defer, async, charset and now integrity and crossOrigin

    IMHO we should solve the last issue separately and uniformly, i.e. not
IntegrityAttributed but maybe a broader interface for all attributes or just a
callback that allows the reference to alter the headerItem.
    For now you could use an IHeaderResponseDecorator to set the attributes.

---