Hi Sanjeewa,
On Sep 5, 2012 12:36 AM, "Sanjeewa Malalgoda" <sanje...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> How if we obtain super tenant carbon context and then get TenantManager.
> if you have tenant manager then you can do same.

Is there a way to get the super tenants carbon context outside of a carbon
server?

We need to get it outside of server since we need this information to be
accessible to Dev Studio.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana

> Thanks.
>

> On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Ajith Vitharana <aji...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 11:53 PM, Harshana Martin <harsh...@wso2.com>
wrote:

>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Can someone explain $Subject?
>>>
>>> We need to get the Tenant Id for C-App deployment to Servers from Dev
Studio. Now that servers running in Service mode, C-App deployment also has
to be tenant specific. Therefore we need this.