Lahiru

Doesn't that suck? I want my PHP cartridge to be called php. If someone
else grabs it first, that is just annoying.

Why the restriction?

Paul

On 23 January 2013 02:58, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahi...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:56 AM, Ramith Jayasinghe <ram...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>  is the $subject possible?
>>  Cli tool gave me an error while trying to use same alias from two
>> instances:
>>  for sample (from CLI tool)
>>    subscribe php sampleapp2
>>
>> Error message thrown at CLI command:
>>
>> "Cartridge subscribe failure
>> Error while subscribing the cartridge php"
>
> Can not. because,
>
>    1. Two tenants cannot use same alias for same cartridge type(PHP).
>    2. Also a tenant cannot use same alias for different cartridges of
>    that tenant.
>
> That means you only can use the same alias to different cartridge types of
> different tenants.
>
> BTW. We have improved the cli error messages now. You will get the update.
>
> Thanks.
>

>> --
>> Ramith Jayasinghe
>> Technical Lead
>> WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>
>> E: ram...@wso2.com
>> P: +1 (469) 583-2035

> Lahiru Sandaruwan
> Software Engineer,
> Cloud Team,
>
> WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
> lean.enterprise.middleware
>
> email: lahi...@wso2.com cell: (+94) 773 325 954
> blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/
> twitter: http://twitter.com/lahirus
> <http://wso2con.com/>

Paul Fremantle
CTO and Co-Founder, WSO2
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair, VP, Apache Synapse

UK: +44 207 096 0336
US: +1 646 595 7614

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
twitter.com/pzfreo
p...@wso2.com

wso2.com Lean Enterprise Middleware

Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not
the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in this
communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.