Hi Sajith,

Sorry for the delayed response.

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 12:24 AM, Sajith Kariyawasam <saj...@wso2.com>wrote:

> [...]

What are the code changes you mean here, please? For me there 's 0 code
change in CC side. And I think it's better to utilize the CC's
configuration options by using a one services xml and using <serivces>
element to wrap two <service> elements.

> Two samples of service files are given below..
>
> worker-service.xml
> ---------------------------
> <service domain="wso2.as.worker.domain" subDomain="worker" tenantRange="*">
>          <cartridge type="as"/>
>         <host>as.worker-test.wso2.com</host>
>
> <payload>/opt/wso2cc-1.0.0/repository/resources/payload/worker.zip</payload>
> </service>
>
> mgt-service.xml
> ---------------------------
> <service domain="wso2.as.mgt.domain" subDomain="mgt" tenantRange="*">
>         <cartridge type="as"/>
>         <host>as.mgt-test.wso2.com</host>
>
> <payload>/opt/wso2cc-1.0.0/repository/resources/payload/mgt.zip</payload>
> </service>
>
> Management cluster might require some additional user data, so we might
> need to have separate payload zip there.
>

> 2.  When a tenant is subscribed, both worker and mgt domain / subdomains
> will be persisted. At the moment only worker's domain/subdomain info is
> persisted.
>      For that we need to do have an additional service operation (say,
>  getDomainsAndSubdomains ) in TopologyManagementService to retrieve both
> domain/subdomain in one call, because using
>      getDomains( )  and getSubdomain( ) operations separately, we cant get
> the exact mapping of domain/subdomains.
>

> 3. We need to support multiple LBs  (in SLive, AF .. etc). Then the ELB s
> need to be partitioned so that one ELB is aware only about its relevant
> services. As we figured out, since we are having one service-topology.conf
> file, each ELB gets to know about all the services, hence will try to spawn
> instances unnecessarily. Therefore we will need to modify our current
> topology-sync implementation to let ELBs aware only of "interested service
> clusters".. we couldn't exactly figured out yet, in which point we need to
> do the change/ we will go through the code and see, Nirmal if you could
> shed some light on this?

I actually figured it out and it's is in https://wso2.org/jira/browse/SPI-64

Are we pushing this to Stratos 2.0.0?

> Thoughts please ?
>

> **

Thanks & regards,
Nirmal

Software Engineer- Platform Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94715779733
Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

<http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/>