hi Shiro,

Development of this selenium tests are completely based on UI based
functionality testing.  one purpose of doing this is getting adhere to
 rapid UI change in our end.  as you mentioned there would be a rework due
to the UI changes, but will continue the UI automation in the Staging and
tying to work out a mechanism to adhere to the UI changes
Regards