ESB UI tests were executed and there were three test failures. Two test
cases were fixed.

I have seen dead page while executing EndpointsListTestCase, this test case
is added for JIRA at https://wso2.org/jira/browse/ESBJAVA-2586

Can ESB team please check the patch is provided in the JIRA is properly
applied.

Thanks,
Krishantha.